Saturday, May 13, 2006

An anonymous reader writes "Whitedust is running an informative interview with their Founders - Mark Anderson and Mark Hinge.
In the interview the two Mark's set out the reasoning behind and the future of Whitedust.net."
From the article: "Mark Anderson had been on at me as regards doing what he coined 'HTML Ezine' for a long time - I had been a bit of a purist about it but he finally won me around to his mode of thinking. At the same time there was something that had personally been bugging me since @stake took over hackernews and that was the lack of centralized INFOsec information; people had tried to produce a site along these lines but had either become totally bias, or been maintained badly (lack of updates etc). I saw what I considered a gap in the market and convinced Mark that the topic of any 'HTML Ezine' should be Information Security (something we both knew a fair bit about anyway)."
assparade dasha
assparade rebecca
ass parade dasani
old woman alinternal
assparade desiree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home