Sunday, May 21, 2006

-ryan asks: "After a decade as a software engineer, I decided to try my hand at being a System Administrator, to help a friends business.
Unfortunately every single computer in this office is on different hardware (all custom built), all running different versions of Windows, and new employees come and go regularly. I'd like to create a single disk image with all of the company software pre-installed and configured to save time setting up new boxes and rebuilding old ones. Problem is, you can't just ghost Windows XP onto different hardware (I remember this working years back). Is there some way that I can (without purchasing hugely expensive 'client-management solutions) slipstream a bunch of company software into a Windows XP install disk?"
keyras ass
allinternal betty
allinternal gallery
beyonces booty
www ass watcher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home